Our next BBJ meeting will be on Monday, March 2, at 9:00AM. Our guest speaker will be Frank Alaniz, workforce development specialist. His topic will be Applicant Tracking Systems.
We hope you can join us!
How to Define and Develop Your Personal Brand
BBJ: Who We Are
Businesspersons Between Jobs, known as BBJ, is a non-denominational job search support group assisting unemployed and underemployed people at different stages of their career. We have been proudly serving the St. Louis community for over 40 years.
What makes us unique? Members of the BBJ community, including our staff, have experienced unemployment and the challenge of job loss. As a result, we have developed a dedicated community focused on getting you back to work quickly. We welcome all job seekers to join us in this mission.
What Can I Expect at BBJ?
- A safe, comfortable and welcome environment
- The opportunity to network with other job seekers
- Access to new ideas, different approaches and helpful ideas
- A variety of professional development services
- A staff that is committed to serving you!
To become a member of our community and learn more we suggest that you attend one of our Monday Morning Meetings.
- Gain new insights and ideas from an array of guest speakers,
- Participate in interactive career development exercises
- Refine your networking skills
- Meet with our board members and volunteers
- Get a better knowledge of what we offer
- Membership is free
We Are Here To Serve You
Service is the centerpiece of our culture. We are here to guide you down new career roads! Our organization has been helping hundreds of job searchers and career builders over the 40-years lifespan of our organization.
We are here for you today, will be here for you tomorrow and should you need us again, we’ll be here for you in the future.